Saturday, March 7, 2009

I guess now we have something worth sharing....

Hello there friends and family!!
Brett, Adelyn and myself would like to share some news with you all! I am pregnant (I being Holly of course)! That's right, we are expecting our second child at the begining of November! What better time to start our blog and fill you in on our families happenings!!

Our sweet Addy is doing wonderfully! She is growing by leaps and bounds! Her vocabulary is rapidly increasing (she repeats pretty much everything we say) and has now started to include 2 and 3 word combinations! The other day she was riding in the car with Meemaw and pointed out the window and said "truck, big"! Meemaw was quite impressed! Yesterday, she was asking me for something and when I gave it to her she said "tank you, momma"! I was quite impressed myself! Also, she has decided to give potty training a try! Can you believe it? She is just 20 months old! At the begining of January she started expressing interest in "all things potty"! We bought her her own potty and it took her about 3 weeks to actually go on it, but now, she goes #1 regularly (she asks to go) and sometimes #2. I think she thinks #2 is gross (can you blame her), but none the less, she does try to use the potty when the urge arises! We are trying not to push her too hard and just take it slow, but Addy is gung-ho!! She loves to color, paint and play with Play-doh, but her big thing right now is bubbles! She especially loves it when Izzy plays too!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Glad to see this blog come alive! I'm so excited about this new chapter in your life! These are great pictures.